If you guys are experiencing content now appearing like the "Recent Posts" just refresh and it should appear. Sorry for the inconvenience. Also tell your friends about the blog :p .

In 2011

Friday, September 17, 2010

Hey Guys

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope it helps to make our X10's more useful. Sorry for the recent lack of activity in the blog. To be honest there really hasn't been any major activity in the X10 world lol. I seen some themes available for the X10 and wanted to try it out, but it looks like too much work and kinda of a waste of time. Recently for the X10 I have found some cool apps to really make our X10's more usable and powerful and a new app that lets us connect to Enterprise wifi connections. So now you can connect to your office or campus wifi FINALLY. I will try to work on the blog some more and once again thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment