If you guys are experiencing content now appearing like the "Recent Posts" just refresh and it should appear. Sorry for the inconvenience. Also tell your friends about the blog :p .

In 2011

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

2.1 Custom ROM AOSP NO MORE BETA

Great news the 2.1 custom rom is now no longer a beta and everything is reported to work well. Great great great great news. Even better the code is now being ported to the 2.2 rom code as well.


Also I am sorry for the lack of posts in the last couple of days, I have been a bit busy with school and stuff. I am going to make some new posts regarding customization, and for sure once this rom is released I will make a post one it. I was going to get the 006 installed on my phone but for some reason I was unable to install the recovery on my phone, I wonder why. Once again sorry for the lack of posts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment